You can redownload apps on your iPad. You can also redownload some in-app purchases.
Restoring Apps On an iPad
- Open the App Store app, then tap Today at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap or your photo in the upper-right hand corner, then tap Purchased.
- Tap “Not on this [device].”
- Find the app that you want to download, then tap . The app downloads to your device. Don’t see the app that you purchased?
Restoring Music, Movies, and more on an iPad
- Open the iTunes Store app.
- On your iPhone or iPod touch, tap More > Purchased at the bottom of the screen. On an iPad, just tap Purchased.
- Depending on what you want to redownload, tap Music, Movies, or TV Shows, then tap “Not on This [device].”
- Find the movie, TV show, or music that you want to redownload, then tap it.
- Tap to the right of the title. The movie, TV show, or music downloads to your device. You can find movies and TV shows that you redownload in the TV app4 or Videos app, and music in the Music app. Don’t see the item that you purchased?